Share Your Camp Story!
Send In Your Stories!
The power of an experience at camp can be life-changing. For over 70 years, Jesus Christ has impacted lives at Portage Lake Bible Camp in incredible and incredibly different ways. If you love camp and have had an experience (or experiences) you want to share, we would LOVE to hear your story! Here’s how it works:
- Write down your camp story (at least 250 words would be preferred, but any length is fine!)
- Send it to firstname.lastname@example.org, or mail it to camp at:
4158 Camp Delight Rd.
Onekama, MI 49675
Experiences from all ages and all eras of PLCBC is welcomed! Parents, feel free to help your younger campers tell their story! We want to hear how experiencing God by going to camp has impacted your life. Your stories and quotes from it may be featured on camp’s blog posts, newsletters, and beyond! We will ask for your permission before sharing them anywhere, and you can decide whether or not to use your name.
Need some tips?
Sometimes it can be tough to get started. If you want to share but aren’t sure how, try some of these ideas!
- Make a list of “5 Things going to camp has taught me” and write about each one
- Write about your favorite thing about camp
- Write a story about your family’s experience at camp, either as a whole or individually!
- For parents, write about what it is like to send a child to camp, and the impact it has had on them.
The story of Portage Lake is YOUR story! Thank you for helping us celebrate the amazing things God does at camp by sharing your camp experiences. We can’t wait to read them!